CQRH Scholarship for Rural Health
Central Queensland Rural Health will offer scholarships of $1500 per year to students studying for careers in Rural Health.
To be eligible for this scholarship students must;
- Have successfully completed at least one year of study in their current program – which must be health related.
- Come from a town with a population less than 35 000 in one of the following Local Government Areas:
d. Central Highlands
f. North Burnett
- Be interested in returning to a rural or remote community after study.
- All applications must be made on the official application form.
- All applicants must include evidence of enrollment and an academic transcript.
- Applications must be received by CQ Rural Health no later than the 14th of February 2020. They can be:
a. emailed to email@example.com
b. mailed to PO Box 368, Biloela QLD 4715
The award of a scholarship will be made at the absolute discretion of the Board of Central Queensland Rural Health. All candidates will be informed of the results via a letter of notification by the 31st of March 2020.
Payment in the first year will be upon receiving a successful applicants bank account details. In all following years it will be upon receiving confirmation of continued enrolment and an academic transcript/studies report for the preceding year, this information must be received by the 15th of February each year.
To continue to be eligible for this scholarship throughout their program, successful applicants must achieve at least a pass in all courses studied. They must also provide CQRH with an academic transcript or studies report for the preceding year and proof of enrolment for the commencing year.
Central Queensland Rural Health has met the requirements of the ISO 2001:2015 Quality Management Systems Standards.
PO Box 368, 66 Callide St
BILOELA QLD 4715
(07) 4992 1040