Biedo Easy Read Summary: Drought Edition
• Government Payments, Subsidies and Rebates
• Practical Assistance Available, i.e. fodder, fuel etc
• How to Help
• Support Services, Relevant Contacts, Articles, Website Links and more
• What Are “Normal Stress Systems”
Blueprint for better healthcare in Queensland
The partnerships analysis tool
People and Communities: The 2014 regional wellbeing survey
The Queensland Plan: Queenslanders' 30 Year Vision
In 30 years Queensland will be home to vibrant and prosperous communities.
Our state will be well planned with the right infrastructure in the right places to support a population that has grown across every region.
We will value education as a lifelong pursuit where we gain practical skills, enrich our lives, find secure jobs and improve the competitiveness of our economy.
Our brightest minds will take on the world and we will work collaboratively to achieve the best results for Queensland.
We will be the greatest state in which to live, work and play, and guardian of a sustainable natural environment that inspires an active lifestyle and supports healthy communities.
We will have a community spirit that embraces our diversity and unique culture and gives everyone the opportunity to shine. We will not leave anybody behind.
Government can’t do this alone but as a community working together we can achieve everything we want for our state’s future.
Read more here.
Queensland remote chemotherapy supervision guide (QReCS)
Queensland rural and remote health service framework
- improve the health equity of Queenslanders living in rural and remote Queensland
- support people living in rural and remote Queensland to access a sustainable configuration of health services
- plan and operationalise locally determined health services that better meet health needs of rural and remote communities.
Rural and remote health service planning process
The Rural and remote health service planning process (the Process) aims to provide Queensland communities with a common approach to planning, design and delivery of health services that supports change in rural and remote health service delivery into the future. The document is intended to be used by communities, local health service providers and community groups to help identify and develop new and innovative ways to address specific needs or unique characteristics, strengths and challenges experienced in the local communities, areas or regions.
Scoping Document - Community Mental Health "tool kit"
Read the full document here.
PO Box 368, 66 Callide St
BILOELA QLD 4715
(07) 4992 1040