Antenatal | Postnatal Education and Lactation Services
Thanks to Northern Queensland Primary Health Network (NQPHN) – Central Queensland Rural Health (CQRH) are now able to deliver antenatal and postnatal education and lactation services within your community. This program will partner with local services to establish an integrated system of care for mothers and families, whilst establishing a maternity framework that allows the development of other direct consultation and private practice services in some communities.
We currently have services available in Clermont, Dysart, Middlemount, Moranbah, Glenden and Nebo.
We hope to soon have services available within other communities of the Isaac Region early next year.
To view the current brochure of services we have available, please click the button below.
Client Satisfaction Survey
Central Queensland Rural Health (CQRH) is committed to continuous improvement. To help us achieve this, we want to hear your experience of our services and ideas for how we can better meet your needs.
Please take a few minutes to complete this survey and help us shape our service to you.
All answers are anonymous and confidential.
- Regular education programs which cover ante-natal and post-natal care, breast feeding, nutrition, immunisation, smoking cessation, drug and alcohol use and early childhood development.
- Improved maternal and early childhood care and support, including telephone consultations for lactation support.
- Earlier detection and management of pregnancy, post-natal and early childhood illness or developmental problems
- Scheduled care through a GP and shared obstetric services delivered in partnership with General Practice
- Shared care with specialist obstetric, and allied health services including access to telehealth for routine non procedural consultations
- Culturally informed practice for indigenous, refugee and migrant populations.
- Improved access to group programs and linkages to social services and other health services for mothers and families
- Developing shared care arrangements to ensure women have access to known carers through their ante-natal, birth and post-natal period.
Please contact us for more information
on the Midwife | Lactation Consultant
visiting your area.
(07) 4992 1040
(07) 4992 1636
Central Queensland Rural Health has met the requirements of the ISO 2001:2015 Quality Management Systems Standards.
PO Box 368, 66 Callide St
BILOELA QLD 4715
(07) 4992 1040