Resources for Employment and Working Conditions
Australian Government: Australian Apprenticeships
This resource is designed to provide quick and easy access to information regarding Australian Apprenticeships. This includes:
- Australian Apprenticeship Support Network providers (Apprenticeship Network provider)
- Australian Apprenticeships programmes
- Employer incentives
- Information and support for apprentices looking to start their own business
- Support and assistance for apprentices during their apprenticeships
- Support and advice for people looking to start apprenticeships, whether in school, just out of school, or mature-age.
The site is maintained by the Department of Education and Training.
For further information on the site, please contact the Department of Education and Training.
Queensland Government Quick Links
Information on the following linked topics and much more is available from the Queensland Government website.
Established in 1982, MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for 35 years. Experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, and in the ACT.
MEGT is committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.